Wednesday, November 18, 2015

About Us

Meet The Crew


Logann Epley

I am a junior Journalism and Secondary Education English/Language Arts double major at UNL. I love the written word, and have a passion for journalism, fact-checking, and proofreading. I also love literature, especially poetry. My favorite class I've taken at UNL was British Literature since 1800. I spent Summer 2015 studying abroad in Stirling, Scotland, where I took a journalism class about the British monarchy and an education class about how the Scottish system works. I want to learn how to best serve my future society by fostering critical language skills in myself and my future students.




Eric Zimmerman

I am a Sophomore this year at the University of Nebraska Lincoln. I am currently a Secondary Education English and Language Arts major, with hopes of becoming a high school English teacher. I love to help people and I am always willing for adventures. I am very involved at the Newman Center on Campus. I have had the privilege of working with the homeless on the streets of Denver through a program called Christ in the City. I first went to Christ in the City in the summer of 2014 and have since been back three times for various mission trips and helping out. This experience has truly impacted my view as to why I want to become a teacher and how I can impact lives. My hopes for post graduation are to teach abroad in areas that are less privileged than we are use to here in the U.S.  

"I have found the paradox that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love."
- Mother Teresa 




Lincoln Chamberlin

I am currently an academic transfer student from Southeast Community College where I went through my general courses, so this is my first year at UNL. I am currently a language arts major, with hopes of becoming a high school English teacher. My favorite course that I have taken so fare in college was a fiction writing class where I went on to learn a lot from the teacher and other students and ended up having tremendous success in that class. I love to write and look at other peers' writings because there are times when there are not always right or wrong answers, but just suggestions in order to improve on the story or essay they have already written.



Jon Regnier


   I am a freshman Pre-Secondary Ed major at UNL. I am an avid user of technology and always have some sort of new device on me. I am focusing on Language Arts and minoring in Film Studies. I enjoy movies and entertainment media and I feel that I have learned as much from them as I have in the classroom. My goal is to be able to provide knowledge to students in a way that is both entertaining and beneficial.




No comments:

Post a Comment